Thursday, July 21, 2011

Atomic Tower

Last week I was so happy to finally be able to go live with the web site for my company, Atomic Tower.  It took a lot of work to get there, and holding back until everything was ready was so difficult.  I'm very excited about this project and I couldn't wait to tell everyone about it.

Before I could announce it though there were some things that had to be in place, basic, but I'll share them here.  First off was the web site.  It was a better experience for my connections to see my LinkedIn profile updated and then have a web site to go to and read more.  On top of that, the web site wouldn't be complete without a way to build a mailing list - so that needed to be in place too.

Other important points were a business phone number and "info" email address.
I created a Facebook fan page and a Twitter account. 

Once all of this was in place, it made sense to turn everything "on", so to speak.  It was very gratifying to see how much interest was generated in the first few days!  I'm glad I held my horses until all the set up was complete.

Next will be to create an Atomic Tower blog!

Thanks and good luck,

Brian
http://atomictower.com - web reporting engine

No comments: